Two Year Programme
You do not receive MFAA and FBAA approval unless your Mentor Programme is one of the most comprehensive, well-rounded ‘how-to’ programmes in the market.
This is a programme designed for you. New entrants can expect the structure and ongoing support they need to successfully achieve their goals.
It has ALL the key elements: Industry Compliance, Business Planning, Loan Products, Lending Structures, Marketing Strategies, Business Development and Financial Selling Skills. This program combines both “classroom” and “in the field” learning environments. For you this means consistent, measurable, high performance results that really matter.
- Achieve their industry and lender accreditations
- Write and review their Mortgage Broking Business Plan
- Market and promote their business
- Research, compare and explain different Home Loan products
- Conduct Home Loan interviews
- Write Home Loans
- Cross sell complementary products and services
- Manage client records
- Stay in contact and service their client’s ongoing financial needs.
- Mentor Programme workbooks and manuals
- Monthly workshop sessions if you are in the face to face programme
- Specially dedicated Lender Workshops
- Expert presenter workshops on Business Development Strategies
- Hundreds of downloadable tools, checklists, and tips
- Assistance with loan scenarios
- Assistance preparing for their home loan interviews
- Assistance preparing loan submissions
- Validation of their first 12 loan applications prior to submission to the lender
- Ongoing phone and email access to their dedicated Mentor.
Distance Mentoring Programme
The details of this programme are being finalised. Please email us for more details
This is designed for a new entrant that is working in an office under a licensee and still needs an outside mentor for two years.
it is a joint learning pathway with the licensee and the mentor to take you through all the learning required. We use blended learning to deliver this mentoring.
If you need to upskill to the Diploma of Finance/Mortgage Broking then we can help. We conduct regular webinar sessions under licence to the AAMC Training Group.
If you enrol into our full programme, then Modules one through four will give you the full upgrade to the Diploma if you have your Certificate Four in Mortgage Broking
Karen Hambleton- O’Grady
Bachelor of Arts Training and Development
Diploma Finance Mortgage Broking
TAE Training and Assessment
Australian Credit Licence 375907
Mobile 0408 943903
Fax 08 95376589